Thursday 6 January 2011

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

:D

These last 3 weeks have been a good time to reflect on semester one, I feel I have really started to push my self and have put a lot of time into studying, coursework and personal practice. Easily 200% on last year so lets hope it shows. :)

I'm feeling really confident in all areas of this course at the moment and although I have room for improvement and I don't feel like my own standard is what it should be (its close, okay). But I'm doing everything I can and I can see from what I started at the start of this summer to now, how steep my learning curve has been.

The work has'nt been too hard over the holidays as I tried my hardest to stay on top of everything. The only things left were some therapeutic models I could sit down and really get into.

Now im just ready for next term and group projects, that i really want to be a part of and i hope we work efficiently as a team and produce something amazing. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment